Coffee is one of my favourite drink. I drink it often, mainly before my work out or if i want to study late.
I'm gonna write about coffee from the health side.
First the plus side :
1. Coffee is proven to reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease, Parkinsons disease, Heart disease, Diabetes Mellitus type 2, liver cirrhosis, and gout
2. The antioxidant in coffee prevent free radicals in causing cell damage
3. The smell of coffee can restore appetite and refresh olfactory receptors
Then the minus side (the most main problem is because of the caffein):
1. It increase the risk of acid reflux and associated disease
2. Drinking caffeinated coffee can cause a temporary increase in the stiffening of arterial walls
3. Excess coffee drink can make you lack of magnessium
4. It also may become risk factor for coronary heart disease
5. 10% of people with a moderate daily intake (235 mg per day) reported increased depression and anxiety when caffeine was withdrawn
So, to drink or not to drink?