Sunday, January 18, 2009

Watch TV on PC?

Sometimes I feel bored blogging all day and browsing the web. I want to realx, watching TV, but I also don't want to lose the chance of getting hired to do online jobs. My favourite hobby is also to download my favourite series from the web. My dad always complaint when I leave the computer without using it. He doesn't want to know whether I will used it later or not. He just turn off my PC.

So what is my solution? Luckily after browsing a while, I found information which tells that you can watch TV without leaving your PC. TV on PC! Cool huh?! Now you can watch TV on PC. You can choose which one you want to watch.

Now I can do my favourite things just by sitting in my PC. Blogging, browsing, downloading, and watching are now very easy to be done. So, have you ever tried it? Try it now, before the internet world-wide is disconnected!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...