Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Great Range of Sequin Dresses

I’ve been shopping online for a while now so I’m not quite sure why I haven’t stumbled across chiarafashion.co.uk before. They have quite a wide range of clothes and I’m pretty sure everyone will be able to find at least one thing they like and best of all the prices are pretty low, which is great for fashion fans on a budget – like me!

Oh yeah, FREE DELIVERY too, I’m so sick of websites charging £4 for standard delivery so free delivery is a nice change, next day delivery is only £3.50 too.

I’ve been having a look at some of their stuff; they have a great range of sequin dresses in lots of colours. I particularly like this black sequin dress, it has a pattern on it too which makes it a little bit different, it’s also available in gold but I think the black one is the best option for me, only £22 as well.

They also have a pretty good range of leggings, in particular jeggings, including acid wash ones which I love and are great for the spring trends! There are also some blue ones and black ones too that are both under £10, I might have to get two pairs I can’t miss out on a bargain now can I?

I’ve seen some great party dresses and some very sexy dresses, I also came across this prom dress, they have it in black, blue and purple, usually I’d go for a more colourful option however my favourite is the black one, it has a cute bow on the front and a ruffle skirt, it’ll look good with some cute shoes and a little clutch bag. I’m off to have another browse….

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...