Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blogging Stuff



One of my hobbies is blogging. I have been a blogger since 2007. Well, it isn’t too long, but I am still more experience in the blogging stuff than the new comers. At first I write blog just for fun. I liked to write the stuff I experienced in my everyday life. And then I got bored. So, I started to writing informational articles.

Yes, just like other bloggers, my first blog was using free blog. After a while, I started to use payed web hosting. I make it my “professional “blog. If you are curious where I found myw website hosting company, I will tell you. I do some research for the local or international web hosting for my new blog. Actually I am a little bit confused which one to choose.

Furthermore, I asked for my good friend who is actually knows about this a lot for her opinion about webhosting. I learn a lot from her. Then I choose the company for my blog. It is not the cheapest, but the services are good. So, it is up to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...