Saturday, June 12, 2010

Celebrity's Work Out : Katy Perry



Katy Perry is one of many beautiful singers. She also has great body. So, what is her secret?

She says “I hate working out, but I love jumping rope. There’s a rhythm. It’s like dancing.”

This is her quote :

"I get a workout by being onstage for an hour every night, so I don’t have to do a whole lot. Drinking lots of water and skipping fruit juice is the easiest trick. Another thing I swear by is jumping rope. I hate working out, but I love jumping rope; it’s like dancing. I can double jump, I can cross, I can do all of it. I look like Rocky!"

A jump rope is a great piece of equipment to add to your personal gym because it’s cheap, light weight and easy to pop in your suitcase and take along while on holiday. Even better, according to the National Institute of Health, jumping rope burns approximately 750 calories an hour.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...