Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Liposuction has been a quick solution for people who want to get rid of their fat. Actually doing non-surgery solution is better than do the surgery solution. Nevertheless it still attracts many people to do it.
There are a few contraindications for doing liposuction. If any of the following pertain to you, you may not be good candidate for liposuction.
* Having been on Accutane for 6 months prior to the procedure. (Accutane can increase your chances of keloid-like scarring)
* Collagen/scarring/connective tissue disorders
* Significant stretch marks
* Blood clotting disorders
* Lupus erythematosus
* Heart or lung disease
* Vascular problems (including common circulation problems)
* Endocrine disorders
* Other active diseases may affect outcome or increase risks
* Morbid obesity
* Wound healing disorders
* Recreational drug use or excessive drinking
Don't forget to ask your surgeon about the contraindications. Your surgeon will provide more details.