Sunday, November 14, 2010
Nigella Lawson Healthy Recipes : Healthy Peach Muffins
* 1 cup self raising flour
* 1 cup whole wheat flour
* 1 cup bran
* 2 tsp baking powder
* pinch of salt
* 4 tbsp brown sugar
* zest of 1 orange
* juice of 1 orange
* 1 cup peach puree
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon
* 1 egg
* 3 tsp corn oil (or walnut, peanut etc)
* 1 cup skim milk
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C Prepare muffin tins.
2. Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir together.
3. Place all wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
4. Blend the 2 mixtures together.
5. Fill the muffin tins halfway Bake for 20-25 minutes. Makes 24 small muffins